What is the Scarlet RF System?
The RF microneedling system is a revolutionary and innovative procedure used in anti-aging therapy. It delivers short pulses of radiofrequency to provide a minimally invasive skin treatment that actively works to stimulate collagen production that improves skin texture and tightens. The difference between RF and traditional microneedling is that advanced RF energy penetrates even deeper into the skin to reach natural protein building blocks. Scarlet RF is an FDA-approved method of microneedling that is a safe and effective method that targets scalp skin tightening, face skin tightening and lifting, double chin, and neck and body skin tightening, and MORE!
What does Scarlet SRF Microneedling Treat?
Scarlet SRF targets scalp skin tightening, face skin tightening and lifting, double chin, and neck and body skin tightening. The short pulse RF technology of Scarlet SRF was clinically proven to improve rosacea, acne vulgaris, melisma, and mottled telangiectasia. Scarlet SRF microneedling also improves common issues such as skin texture, pores, photo-aging, scars, and stretch marks.
Scarlet RF Microneedling Procedure
The procedure begins by delivering short pulses of radiofrequency energy that immediately triggers the skin to elevate collagen and elastin levels. Thin microneedles deliver heat. This helps tissue at the surface level to contract and tighten, providing almost immediate results. The RF procedure is safe for all skin types and tones, including sensitive skin and darker toners. Our Providers will consult with you on the best option available should you have any concerns.
Prior to appointment:
- Please do not wear any makeup including eye makeup for facial procedures.
- For Body and Scalp procedures, shower and wash hair the day of the appointment.
- Avoid coloring your hair for 1 week prior if you are doing scalp treatments.
- Avoid sun exposure, sun damage and tanning beds 1 week before treatment.
- Temporary redness and swelling, similar to a moderate sunburn can be expected.
- Avoid steam baths, saunas, hot tubs and swimming pools 48 hours following the treatment.
- Please do not wear makeup for at least 12 hours.
- Avoid strenuous activities and exercise for 24 hours.
Serums and moisturizers containing vitamin C, hyaluronic acid and growth factors are recommended AM and PM for 48-72 hours after your treatment. Your provider will provide you with our recommended products for the treated area(s).
Emage Skin Imaging
We utilize the Emage skin imaging device to pull up a 3D analysis of your pores, skin spots and other impurities to customize your experience when undergoing treatment. Give us a call for a consultation and learn how you can take advantage of our skin analysis technology to improve your skin.