Under eye wrinkles tend to be a right of passage during the aging process – but that doesn’t mean we have to live with them. As we age, our skin loses the ability to renew itself. Colair Beauty Lounge & Med Spa has a few solutions on battling this pesky sign of aging.
If you have fine lines or under eye wrinkles, you’re probably wondering about the best under eye wrinkles treatment for you. We’re exploring under eye wrinkles causes and sharing the best home remedies and med spa treatments for younger-looking eyes.
Causes of Under Eye Wrinkles
Of course, age is a huge factor, but other under eye wrinkles may not be as obvious. Sun damage and UV radiation are other major causes of overall premature aging, especially around the eyes. Smoking, repetitive movements and expressions, and environmental factors can also lead to older-looking peepers.
If you’re looking for a natural under eye wrinkles treatment in addition to med spa services, there are a few things you can try at home. For example, specific facial exercises have been shown to help tighten the skin under your eyes, and eating a healthy, balanced diet can help your skin’s overall appearance. Other great home remedies for under eye wrinkles are all-natural skin masks made from ingredients like honey, vitamin C, yogurt, and aloe vera.
How to Prevent Future Eye Wrinkles
- Remove makeup before sleeping
- Use a high-quality facial cream or serum
- Stop smoking
- Always use sunscreen with a minimum SPF of 30
- Avoiding tanning
- Moisturize every day
- Wear sunglasses
- Cut back on alcohol
- Get more sleep
Med Spa Solutions for Under Eye Wrinkles
Med spa treatments for eye wrinkles are quick and easy, with little to no downtime. Here’s how you can turn back the clock in a short visit to Colair Beauty Lounge & Med Spa.
- BOTOX – One of the most common non-surgical med spa treatments to address pesky under eye wrinkles is BOTOX. The treatments only last a few minutes and can be done on your lunch break. BOTOX injections help relax the facial muscles responsible for the fine lines to help you look more youthful and awake.
- Dermal Fillers – Like BOTOX, dermal fillers are another excellent treatment for under eye wrinkles. Dermal fillers, like Juvederm or Restylane, address wrinkles and fine lines around the eye to give a younger-looking appearance.
- Microneedling – Microneedling is another increasingly popular treatment to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Microneedling uses tiny needles to poke holes in the skin. As the skin heals, the body naturally produces collagen to improve fine lines and the skin’s texture.
- Chemical Peels – Chemical peels remove dead skin and promote new cell growth, making it an excellent way to reduce the look of fine lines around your eyes.
- PRP Treatment – This natural method draws out your own blood to then inject in the procedure areas.
Find Treatment for Under Eyes
Wrinkles may be a regular part of the aging process, but that doesn’t mean there’s nothing you can do about it! Book a free consultation at Colair Beauty Lounge & Med Spa to learn how you can combat under eye wrinkles. Please visit or call our Gilbert, Arizona location at (480) 923-6138.